aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
I'm so angry. he's the biggest idiot I know! Why is he so ego?
i don't know... He won't talk with me tomorrow, I know. I expect. It's so ... terrible.
The feeling. To know that he probably hates me. It's a terrible feeling.
And this argument only because our nice French teacher.I hate her! Why did she give us these difficult exercise...
I think I'm going to watch football now. South Africa against uruguay. Not really exciting but much better than thinking of tommorow. Tomorrow is going be a terrible day. He will igno me the whole morning. every second. But. i have to take it. I can't change it ... I tried it. I tried talk to him, but he's ignoing me.
He's a very good friend of me...and I... I don't want to lose him !! That would be so ... bad.
I like him so much. We have so much Fun together in the lessons...
I'm sooo sorry. I'm so sorry ...
I can't change it anymore.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen